These lubricants are parts of a modern range of products that are particularly suited to the most rigorous service conditions found in automotive mechanical transmission (light and heavy duty vehicles), agricultural machinery, civil engineering and handling equipment.
- Mechanical gearboxes
- Hypoid gear axles
- Extra protection, Superior extreme-pressure, anti-wear, anti-scuffing properties and antifoaming quality that maintain a high level of efficiency in gears operating under heavy loads and subjected to repeated shocks.
- Reliable performance.
- High resistance to deterioration, guaranteeing stable performances even in high working temperature.
- Longer transmission life
- Anti-rust and anti-corrosion powers to protect steel and copper when in contact with water.
- Smooth Shifting
- Smooth shifting in manual transmissions by controlling glazing and coking of friction surfaces in synchronizing mechanisms.
- Seal compatible
- Neutral with regard to seals, even at high temp